Monday, May 10, 2010

Betsey Baby!!

I just watched the Betsey Johnson Fall/Winter 2010 Fashion show on ITUNES. Yes, I know it's nuts that we are watching Fall/Winter already in the month of May in the extreme heat of Houston, but that's how the fashion world works! Always 2 steps ahead!
So the show started out with Kelly Osbourne (YEP! Ozzy Osbourne's daughter) opening for the show in an army-inspired blazer with red hot leggings.  I am not sure what the deal is with the bandanas on everyones' faces, but I am guessing it has something to do with the fact that most of the models were carrying toy guns throughout the show.  There was also a shout out to the late Alexander McQueen with a sign carried by one of the models.  It is well worth watching the runway show! If any of you have ITUNES, you can go to the podcasts section of ITUNES and click on Fashion TV where you can directly download the Betsey Johnson Fall/Winter 2010 runway show.  It is about 8:30 long, but well worth the watch! Whoever thought Kelly Osbourne was going to be a runway model!


1 comment:

Shan Renee said...

Love me some Betsey! I will have to check it out!