I have had my LBB (Little Black Blazer) for about 5 years now, and I cannot imagine my life without it! I bought it on sale at The Limited when our mall actually had one for $50 and boy have I gotten my money’s worth! I think every fashionista around would agree that a black blazer is an absolute must have wardrobe staple for every woman. Here are 5 ways I have styled mine, but believe me there are way more than 5 ways to style this little gem!
1. 1. I like to layer my blazer over flowing blouses and leggings. This also makes for a comfortable outfit. (perfect for a bloated day yeah?)
(Limited Blazer, Vintage blouse, Black House White Market leggings, BCBG shoes)
2. The simplest way to wear a blazer! I wear this outfit at least once a week, no lie.; a simple white tank, black blazer, and skinnies. Now, I topped mine off with a Carrie Bradshaw-esque flower and leopard flats just because I get bored with simple outfits!
(Limited Blazer, J. Crew tank, Uniqlo skinnies (best denim ever!), Nine West flats, flower pin bought from Macy’s years ago)
3. This tutu is one of my favorite things I own! I don’t wear it as often as I like, but it is just lovely! This look can work with any poufy, ballerina-ish skirt. I also LOVE to pair my black blazer with tees. Delish!
(Limited Blazer, H&M tee, American Apparel tutu, Francesca’s shoes and necklace, F21 headband)
4. Oh cut offs and thigh highs. This has been my favorite combo since I came back from London. Such a chic pair they make, don’t you think? I put them with this cute little number I found in the sale section of Urban Outfitters (love their sale section seriously!), then topped it off with the LBB.
(Limited Blazer, UO blouse, A&F shorts, Steve Madden socks, Nine West shoes, J. Crew necklace)
5. A blazer with sequins will always be in style. So, I took my simple white tank and blazer from my previous outfit and paired it with my sequins mini. Voila, party ready!!
(Limited blazer, J. Crew tank, Express mini, Steve Madden shoes)
Do you own a Little Black Blazer?? What is your favorite thing to pair it with!!??
Happy Friday Lovelies!!!