Anyways, I have decided that Fridays would be devoted to one article of clothing and 5 different ways to wear it. This week, arm warmers! These particular arm warmers I bought while I was in London at H&M. I know I know, some of you hate them, but some of you love them right? Well, I have always cherished my toasty, fuzzy arm warmers. Even though I don't get the chance to wear them very often because I live in the sweltering city of Houston, I still love them nonetheless.
Here are my 5 different takes on these little babies!
1. I love how they look with this plaid shirt. Somehow it just blends in perfectly with the reds and blues. I kept everything else neutral black, and who could resist these thigh high socks? I love these things!
(Hollister top, Express mini, Steve Madden socks, Nine West shoes, Free People Necklace)
2. I wanted to pair them with this drapey Aerosmith top that I randomly picked up as I was literally running through Forever 21 the other day. I thought it would definitely fit with the rocker/late 80s look I had going on here.
(F21 top, J.Crew tank, Uniqlo skinnies, Nine West shoes, Tarnish fedora)
3. This is my innocent, flowery dress look. Hence, the curtsy pose.
(F21 dress, BCBG blouse, F21 tights, Jones New York booties)
4. I like the arm warmers with a simple tank and of course my Uniqlo skinnies. I might just write a book on these Uniqlo skinnies. I added the necklace for some spunk.
(J.Crew tank, Uniqlo skinnies, Steve Madden sandals, Express necklace)
5. Here is my ode to J. Crew look. Have you checked out their catalogs lately? Me and my cousin literally look through them over and over when she comes into town. I love pairing the arm warmers with this army jacket which I also did HERE when I paired them with my wedding dress!
(Banana Republic blouse, Old Navy Jacket, J.Crew shorts and socks, Steve Madden boots)
So, what do you guys think about 5 on it Fridays!?? Is there one piece of clothing you would like to see 5 different ways? Let me know, and it's a done deal!