Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Orange Sorbet and Little Flowers

I am so completely and utterly obsessed with Free People, and OF COURSE we don't have one here in Houston so when I go to Dallas or any other city that has this marvelous store, I drag my husband to it and try everything on in the store! Well the last time I went, I bought this orange lace tank and tutu-esque skirt that you can put under anything to make it look longer.  I bought my tiny flowered skirt at Nordstrom rack a couple of months ago, but it was kind of short, so the Free People skirt helped me out in that department! We (My wonderful photographer Shan Renee and I) really played around with light and various poses in these shots; we went crazy and we both loved how the photos came out!

Free People tank, Lucie Rose skirt, Free People tutu skirt. Aldo shoes, Betsey Johnson necklace and earrings, Forever 21 headband, Metropark bracelets


Greige toenail polish is SO IN this Fall!
This is Rimmel's Steel Grey

13 comments:

KB said...

I love Free People as well! Great mix of items for early fall!

Krystal
apinchoflovely.blogspot.com

Erin (penny. LA) said...

Free People isn't my style, but I most certainly can appreciate it.

LOVE those shoes! Ahh! Perfect. <3

its simple love said...

You are so gorgeous! Love the photo shoot and how the photographer played with the lighting. Love Free People. So unique and expressive.

Rachael

cowbiscuits said...

wow the 2nd one is amazing!! looking good mama! xx

Collette Osuna said...

Arent you a sassy little thing?? LOVE your outfit hunnie.....the photo shoot is awesome...you look fabulous..and I LOVE that nail polish.......hope you are having a good Tuesday.....I have less than an hour to go....yayy me!

Statements in Fashion

Ashley said...

Oh this is so gorgeous. I'm loving your outfit and the style of these pictures.

I also love Free People...we don't have one here, either, so I usually shop online.

Ashley said...

Oh, and P.S. you were the third winner in my giveaway! Congrats! The first and second winners picked their prizes and left you with Prize A--the Mac cosmetics. I know you wanted the scarf, but make-up isn't too bad either, eh?

Email me @ twoeyesinthemirror[AT]gmail.com with your address and I'll ship it out to you!

Irene said...

I LOVE LOVE Free people clothing!!!

It really makes a girl feel freedom :)
Irene

Jenna said...

I adore these photos...and love your outfit. I have never been to Free People--there is no FP near me anywhere that I know of, but I would love to go! Great look, Angela :)

xo,
Jenna
http://sevenstylenotes.blogspot.com/

devilishlypleasurable said...

your clothes are beautiful and these photographs are fantastic!

Daiana said...

lovely! i'm in love with the skirt!

oxoox http://www.sweetfancytreat.com

Jazzy E (Hivenn) said...

lovelovelove
xx

Anonymous said...

The second photo here is breathtaking. :)

Love from Toronto, Canada