Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Hair Routine for that Rockin' Mane

I have done an EXTENSIVE amount of research on all kinds of hair products from store bought to salon professional products.  As a hairstylist, I am a huge promoter of using salon professional products to take care of your hair because I know first hand what a difference professional products will make in your hair world.  I also highly recommend professional products if you are a lady who gets color work done.  Color is an investment you are making into your appearance and why spend all the money just to have it fade away in a week or two!??
I am going to share with you my current hair routine. Everyone's hair color and needs require different products, but these products I swear by.  Like I said I have spent a lot of time and money searching for the best solution for my hair care needs so I am excited to share with you all my current findings!
I use Logics 02 Shampoo and Conditioner every other day. (Please don't shampoo everyday if you can help it!)  Before I blow dry I use Pravana Intense Hydrating Leave-In Conditioner - love this stuff and for some volume and bounce I use Goldwell Glamour whip.  These 4 products are my staples in my hair care regimen.

No comments: