1. Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging because I wanted to connect with others around the world and here in Houston that have the same love and passion for fashion that I do. It has really been an amazing journey so far and I love blogging more and more everyday!
2. Do you prefer Spring/Summer or Autumn/Winter?
Well here in Houston, there really is no Winter. It is more like Summer, Summer, one month of kind of cool weather, then back to Summer. And it does make me sad because I so desperately want to layer my clothes. I want to put trench coats over cardigans and wear arm warmers and bulky scarves! So I guess I would say Autumn. (That's my sister's name too!)
3. What did you notice first: Smokey eye makeup or bright lips?
Smokey eye makeup! I LOVE makeup! I can never get enough and my friends know not to ask me, "Is this too much?". I will always answer NO!
4. Who are your style icons?
Marilyn Monroe and Carrie Bradshaw on Sex and The City. I love how she really gets out there, and she doesn't care even when people make fun of her! (She wore a bird on her head for her wedding for Pete's sake!)
5. Describe your personality in 3 words.
Outgoing, Fun, Crazy
6. If you had to leave the house with only one item of make-up what would it be?
7. Which era do you think influenced fashion the most?
I think they all have in some way, but the 50's era seems to shine through a little brighter than the other eras
8. What beauty item do you always repurchase?
Chanel liquid foundation, a dream...ahhhh
|Me and Will deep in the Washington Forest|
Jenna from Seven Style Notes
Veronika from Veronika's Blushing
Nesha from The Button Owl