Wednesday, May 19, 2010

A Little Inspiration!

" I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest. I believe in being strong when everything else seems to be going wrong. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles." - Audrey Hepburn I recently renovated my spare bedroom and converted it into a "wardrobe room". My inspiration for my wardrobe room was this quote from Audrey Hepburn. She is the epitome of style and class, so I knew this quote would inspire me to dress and live classy! I found this same quote in a wall cling and it is now on my wall for inspiration when I get dressed! I hope this inspires you to be the beautiful woman that you are!

2 comments:

Deb said...

Oh Audrey is my favourite style icon. There are many other women high on my list but she tops it. I am so envious of your wardrobe room. I have one half of a built in and it's a tight squeeze. I recently had a clean out so I could find room for my shoes!

QueenB said...

Isnt she so marvelous?! I love love her!

Well my wardrobe room is a work in progress, but you can easily make your wardrobe room work regardless of the size you have to work with. It just takes mad organization and placing things where you can easily see them! I plan to do a post about this soon! So stay tuned!